horizontal ad top

 

Photo by: Getty images. 

Jennifer Holliday once confirmed she would perform at Donald Trump Inauguration Day has now cancelled her show after she read an article about how disappointed her gay fans were in the announced show.

She has previous performed for Presidents Reagan, Bush, Clinton and Bush and defended why she decided to sing at the first place by saying "I was asked to sing a song for what was presented to me as the “Welcome Concert For The People”– in my mind I was reflecting on the past times of being asked to sing for presidents and I only focused on the phrase “For The People”… I thought, For America!" 

Then she apologize by saying, "I sincerely apologize for my lapse of judgement, for being uneducated on the issues that affect every American at this crucial time in history and for causing such dismay and heartbreak to my fans."

Source: TMZ

Post a Comment

 
Top